You can request a repeat prescription by:
- Completing the right-hand section of your previous prescription form and posting in our prescription box which is situated by the front entrance of the surgery.
- Request a repeat prescription online through the NHS App or Patient Access App.
- Email your request to Admin.M83084@nhs.net
Please note all requests need to be in writing to avoid errors.
Please allow two working days for the practice to process your request. Your nominated pharmacy can advise you how long they then require to prepare your prescription.
Don’t forget to leave enough time to order your repeat prescription, please order a week before your medication is due.
We are keen to ensure that patients with ongoing medical problems are monitored regularly. Please look for reminder messages from the practice on your repeat medication slip when you collect your items from the pharmacy.
Any medication queries must be taken up with the surgery itself. You can do this by calling the surgery on 01782 777991 and speaking to surgery staff. Please note we do not take medication requests over the telephone.
Alternatively, you can fill in the online consultation form.
Nominating a pharmacy
When you order a prescription online, you can have your prescription sent electronically to a pharmacy of your choice.
You can nominate a pharmacy of your choice by using the NHS App or Patient Access App
Once you nominate a pharmacy:
- you will no longer need to collect paper prescriptions from your GP surgery
- your nominated pharmacy will receive your prescriptions until you change or remove your nomination
If you wish to change your nominated pharmacy you can do this on the NHS App or by speaking to one of our Reception Team.
You can use the NHS find a pharmacy search to find the closest pharmacies to your postcode.
NHS Prescription Charges and Exemptions